Route 250 Bypass Interchange at McIntire Road
Welcome to the City of Charlottesville's website for the Route 250 Bypass Interchange at McIntire Road. This site is the source for information related to the study of the interchange alternatives, design updates and public involvement. We encourage you to review the project materials and offer your comments, suggestions and input via our e-comment form found in the Public Outreach section.
PUBLIC MEETING UPDATE:
- The City of Charlottesville conducted a public meeting with project staff for the Route 250 Bypass Interchange project at McIntire Road on October 30, 2013 to receive input on additional landscaping. Synopsis, displays, and comments received can be seen by clicking here.
- On November 11, 2012 the City of Charlottesville advertised the project on their website.
- Bids were received on January 8, 2013
- On February 19, 2013 contract executed to construct the project
- On March 4, 2013 Construction to Commence
- On March 14, 2013 a Citizen Information Meeting was held to inform the public of the upcoming construction. Below are the materials presented at the meeting:
- On October 30, 2013 a Public Meeting was held on additional landscaping
- Final Completion: Summer 2015